Stratics Networks, small but mighty with Jack and the bean stalk growth. Founded 63115200 seconds ago, we are the new kids in the voip space. Along with shaking things up out here, we are living proof that talent makes the difference. We are growing, and exponentially fast, so WE NEED YOUR HELP!
Our engineers and technical team are truly awesome and the top in the country. We have the best sales people and a crazy, but truly talented, management team.
We work hard and then work harder. We don’t have a Zen meditation garden in here; I think you might be looking for Google. But if you have a drive to succeed with a chance to retire really young and you are absolutely the best at what you do, not the 2nd or 3rd best, but the undisputed BEST, then WE WANT YOU!!
Current Job Postings
We are a rapidly growing Software as a Service (SaaS) company located in Burlington, Ontario, with offices also in sunny Tampa, Florida, and Huntsville, sweet home Alabama. We provide enterprise-level outbound IVR and Call Center SaaS, in addition to telephone carrier termination to clients throughout North America. We pride ourselves on a laid back, friendly culture with a work hard play hard ethic!
We are looking for Senior Linux Administrator with 8+ years’ experience. This is a 1-year contract position; however, we pride ourselves on retaining talent, so it is highly likely that the right candidate will become permanent full-time.
• Collaborate with team to roll out and automate configuration and release of builds.
• Maintain network and server security.
• Research, selection, planning, and implementation of new technologies to support scaling of applications to meet customer and business needs.
• Develop tools and scripts to assist with routine maintenance tasks.
• Manage Linux and related open source systems (Redis, Bind, Postfix, Mysql, Postgresql, Django, etc.).
• Plan and support the implementation of major architectural changes.
• Maintain site servers and hosted web applications and ensure uptime and website responsiveness.
• Support for all related products and triage any issues that come up.
• The candidate must be able to work in a team environment.
• Proactive and reactive performance analysis, monitoring, troubleshooting, and resolution of issues.
• Maintain documentation of systems and processes.
• 8+ years of system administration experience including:
• 2+ years of experience operating a large-scale, 24×7 web environment.
• 4+ years of experience with Ubuntu and Linux and Linux updates and patches.
• 2+ years supporting multiple NGINX servers.
• Experience with Linux packaging tools such as apt, dpkg, yum, etc.
• Working knowledge of Internet protocols and services (e.g., IP, TCP, UDP, NTP, DNS, HTTP, SMTP, SSH) required.
• Working knowledge of deploying services in a Linux environment using Systemd and related services.
• Working knowledge of SQL database administration.
• Working knowledge of securing publicly exposed Linux servers using software such as iptables.
• Working knowledge of virtualized environments, such as creating and managing virtual images.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to describe in detail the steps and approach taken to complete your tasks.
• Experience scripting with Bash.
• Experience with Git.
• Working knowledge of scaling web infrastructure (load balancers, SSL cert. management).
Nice to Haves
• Experience with Nagios or Prometheus monitoring tools.
• Experience with devops automation, specifically Kubernetes and Docker
• Google/AWS Cloud experience.
• Experience with ELK stack logging environments.
• Experience with CI/CD.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com. Only successful candidates will be contacted.
We are offering a major opportunity to join our team. We are a rapidly growing Telephony SaaS Company located in Burlington, Ontario, with offices also in sunny Tampa, Florida and Huntsville, sweet home Alabama. We provide enterprise level outbound IVR and Call Center SaaS, in addition to telephone carrier termination to clients throughout North America. We are presently looking for Customer Support Specialists to join our team.
We will provide the opportunity to advance quickly and rapidly increase in salary. The successful candidate will provide us with hard work, dedication and the drive to succeed.
As a Customer Support Specialist you will be responsible for:
• Responding to requests for technical assistance in person, via phone, electronically.
• Diagnosing and resolving technical hardware and software issues.
• Researching questions using available information resources.
• Advising user on appropriate action.
• Following standard help desk procedures.
• Logging all help desk interactions.
• Administering help desk software.
• Redirecting problems to correct resource(s).
• Identifying and escalate situations requiring urgent attention.
• Tracking and route problems and requests and document their resolutions.
• Staying current with system information, changes and updates.
Training will be provided, however we are looking for the following education and experience:
• Bachelor’s degree or college preferred.
• Working knowledge of fundamental operations of Fresh Desk or other relevant software.
• Knowledge and experience of customer service practices.
• Related experience and training in troubleshooting and providing help desk support. Past experience providing customer support for a SaaS product is a huge asset.
The successful candidate will also have the following key competencies:
• Oral and written communication skills
• Learning skills
• Customer service orientation
• Problem analysis and solving
• Team player
• Attention to detail
• Stress tolerance
Only apply if you KNOW you’re the best fit! .
If your background matches the qualifications listed above and are looking for an opportunity with a dynamic, success driven team, please submit your resume. If we like what we see, we will bring you to HQ for a cappuccino. .
Apply with resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. .
We are a rapidly growing Software as a Service (SaaS) company located in Burlington, Ontario, with offices also in sunny Tampa, Florida and Huntsville, sweet home Alabama. We are currently offering an awesome opportunity for office interns.
We offer a competitive salary, fun working environment and job experience; you offer a positive attitude and the desire to work hard and grow. This job is ideal for senior high school, university or college students.
The successful candidates will be responsible for the following general duties:
• Create and maintain databases for sales and marketing
• Assisting with corporate employee events
• Process incoming and outgoing correspondence
• Answer calls and directing inquiries to the appropriate staff member
• Prepare shipments and mailings
• Picking up office supplies
• Special projects as assigned
Requirements: This position requires multi-tasking skills and the ability to learn quickly. Must have access to a car.
Only apply if you KNOW you’re the best fit!
If your background matches the qualifications listed above and are looking for an opportunity with a dynamic, success driven team, please submit your resume. If we like what we see, we will be in touch.
Apply with resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Maternity Leave Top-Up & Partner Time Off
We provide salary top-ups to employees who are on mat leave and provide non mat leave employees ex (the dad or partner) 1 bonus week off to spend that time with their newest recruit.
We regularly have catered lunches. A great time to get together, chat, eat way too much and go back to our desk feeling full and lethargic.
Summer Ice Cream Breaks
We have a 30-foot Ice cream buffet pull up in front of our office for Ice cream breaks several times every summer.
Food Truck Dinners
We have various food trucks that do dinners for us all on the company throughout the year.
2016 was the year of the southern BBQ trucks.
Stocked Snacks & Drinks
We always have cold and hot beverages stocked at all times and many awesome snacks and fresh fruit available daily. Pop, juice, sparkling water, spring water, hot chocolate, coffee, espresso, cappuccinos. We even have our own Tea Fairy named Erik.
Flexible Days Off & Vacations
Need a flex day or extra vacation time? No problem.
Take an Office Break
We have offices in several states and in cities in Canada. You can go and check out our other offices anytime for a week if you want a change of scenery and to chill with the team members you don’t see often.
Bring Your Own Device
Mac? PC? IPhone? Android? Whatever you prefer, it’s your choice. We also allow you to use your own devices as your work equipment. This is optional but preferred by many team members.
Cell Phone Allowance
If use your phone for work? NP we will pay the bill.
All employees have opportunities to receive bonuses every year sometimes 2,3,4 or even 5 bonuses in a single year.
Games & Entertainment
Always fun to be had with in office Big buck hunter, foosball, nerf, in office basketball, video games, hover boards, remote helicopters and lots of other crazy things. We work very hard and we also like to have a fun.
Healthcare is a necessity to take care of you and your family. Here we like to make it easy by paying up to 100% of your health insurance…And yes, we have vision, dental and massages too!
Sitting at a desk all day is hard on your body, so we like to pay for ways to take care of it!
Very Pet Friendly
It’s common to see a four-legged friend roaming the halls here. We love our fury companions! We also offer them a health insurance allowance!
Bring Kids to Work
Bring your child anytime to hang out with you during the day and see what your day consists of.
No Ties Allowed
We do not allow suits or ties in our office, period. We are not a corporate place and refuse to become one.
Outdoor Hangout Areas
We have private outdoors areas to chill when you don’t want to be sitting at your desk.
We are in the process of upgrading offices and the next location will have BBQ’s and fancy comfy outdoor seating.
Open Door CEO Policy
Stratics operates on a flat management style which means we are all independent free thinkers who do not need to be MICRO MANAGED. Our VPs and Directors always want to hear from you and the CEOs door is always open to discuss and advise on projects issues or concerns.
Paid Employee Volunteer Days
Stratics Networks offers employees paid release days each year. Paid release days allows our employees to spend time volunteering within the community during normal work hours and still get paid for it.
We go on work retreats. Who knows the trouble we will get into but it’s always fun and great time with friends.
As the leaders in this industry we go to trade shows, speak at conferences and often travel for meetings. We do a week in Vegas every year and just go back from a NY trip. Do like to travel? Great the executive team always needs help and offers chances for all employees to participate.
Work Parties and Events
Stratics has regular work parties with live music and very open bar. It’s a great time to NOT talk about work.
All new team members will be assigned a guide. Your guide will be a senior member of the team. Your guide will ALWAYS have your back and be a person you can go to with concerns or advice. They will work with the management team to ensure you are advancing and to ensure your awesome work does not go un-noticed. Think of your guide as your own personal Liam Nelson in Taken 1, 2, 3, 4 AND 5!
Upwards or Move Onwards Policy
This policy has been designed so NO team member is left behind. We believe EVERY employee should be advancing regularly and if they are not, there’s a problem. We want you to always be moving on up and we will always help you advance.
Summer Starbucks & Coffee Runs
Who wants to be stuck in an office in the summer. NO ONE, so we have several ways to trick you into thinking it’s all good. For example, everyday 5 days a week our amazing interns do coffee and frappe runs. 100% covered by the company.
We only want the top dogs
If you have not done so yet apply to work with the BEST TEAM ON EARTH.
Apply @ firstname.lastname@example.org