Stratics Networks, small but mighty with Jack and the bean stalk growth. Founded 63115200 seconds ago, we are the new kids in the voip space. Along with shaking things up out here, we are living proof that talent makes the difference. We are growing, and exponentially fast, so WE NEED YOUR HELP!
Our engineers and technical team are truly awesome and the top in the country. We have the best sales people and a crazy, but truly talented, management team.
We work hard and then work harder. We don’t have a Zen meditation garden in here; I think you might be looking for Google. But if you have a drive to succeed with a chance to retire really young and you are absolutely the best at what you do, not the 2nd or 3rd best, but the undisputed BEST, then WE WANT YOU!!
Current Job Postings
- Digital Marketing Specialist
- Asterisk Application Developer
- Customer Support Specialist
- Database Technician
- Office Interns
- Company Perks
We are a rapidly growing Software as a Service (SaaS) company located in Burlington, Ontario, with offices also in sunny Tampa, Florida and Huntsville, sweet home Alabama. We provide enterprise level outbound IVR and Call Center SaaS, in addition to telephone carrier termination to clients throughout North America.
We pride ourselves on a laid back, friendly culture with a work hard play hard ethic!
We are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Specialist with 3+ years’ experience, preferably in B2B, who is ready to hit the ground running. Someone who is both creative and hands on and is keen on taking on both social media and digital marketing responsibilities.
This is a contract position; however, we pride ourselves on retaining talent, so it is highly likely that the right candidate will become permanent full-time.
Who we are looking for…
• You have 3+ years similar experience with a thorough understanding of business, digital marketing, marketing or equivalent work experience;
• You have proven experience in implementing successful online marketing campaigns using Linkedin/Facebook/Twitter and Google Adwords;
• You must have proven experience implementing SEO tactics;
• You are a creative/detailed type who can seamlessly flow back and forth between creative design and performance analytics;
• You have a strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice;
• You have excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as copy writing experience;
• You have high energy and are looking to join a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment.
• Certifications preferred in Google Analytics, Adwords, Facebook Blueprint or Bing Ads
• Graphic design experience, preferably with display ads is also a huge asset.
What you will do…
• Online Advertising: Managing Adwords & PPC campaigns;
• Social Media Strategy: Joint accountability for social media strategy across all current social platforms (Linkedin/Facebook/Twitter/Instagram);
• SEO: Organic search optimization;
• Community Management: Help manage online community across all brand channels and engage prospective clients;
• Reporting: On Google Analytics, Hootsuite and other platforms by tracking, reporting and advising on trends including recommendations;
• Design & Create: You will design and create display ads using Adobe Photoshop and or Illustrator.
What we offer…
• A competitive salary based on experience;
• The opportunity for permanent full-time employment, after completion of contract;
• Paid benefits;
• Paid employee volunteer days;
• Gym membership assistance;
• A fun relaxed work environment with: summer ice cream breaks, food truck lunches, games and entertainment, stocked snacks, drinks and company retreats.
Please respond with your resume to email@example.com
We are offering a major opportunity to join our team. We are a rapidly growing Telephony SaaS Company located in Burlington, Ontario, with offices also in sunny Tampa, Florida and Huntsville, sweet home Alabama. We provide enterprise level outbound IVR and Call Center SaaS, in addition to telephone carrier termination to clients throughout North America. We are presently looking for an Asterisk Application Developer to join our team. This position requires working long hours, but if you are very motivated, and a very success driven professional with an acute sense of detail, this job will be worth the reward x 10. We will provide the successful candidate with the opportunity to advance quickly and rapidly increase in salary; the successful candidate will provide us with hard work, dedication and the drive to succeed.
We are looking for a developer with excellent knowledge of Python. We are looking for someone experienced in developing and deploying anything from backend processes and web applications. Experience with Object Oriented Python with an understanding of scalable architecture will also be needed. You should also be comfortable debugging and testing code, preferably with an automated testing suite. You will also need a solid understanding of developing fault tolerant and lossless data solutions. Our technology stack includes Python, Django, PostgreSQL, MySQL, Cassandra, Redis, and Asterisk. You should have experience with some or all of these, but we are especially looking for a candidate with experience in Redis, Cassandra and MySQL. Bonus points for experience with Asterisk or the SIP protocol.
Ability to prototype software and transform it into a production system
Ability to write unit tests, refactor existing code and work with existing codebases
Ability to scale Python across multiple servers
Ability to develop fault tolerant and lossless data solutions in Python
Ability to develop object oriented solutions in Python
Ability to develop and optimize big data solutions with Cassandra
Ability to leverage caching solutions such as Redis
Ability to develop and optimize SQL queries with a solid understanding of JOINs and indexing
Ability to follow coding style guidelines and document code in a multi-developer environment
Ability to design scalable architecture
Ability to deploy solutions in a Linux server environment (Ubuntu)
Ability to develop web apps in Django
Ability to develop web frontends using HTML and Angular2
Ability to understand SIP call flow and Asterisk integration
5 years experience as a backend developer
5 years experience with Python
Experience with various data store technologies, including: Redis or Memcache, MySQL, Cassandra
Experience with Asterisk
Experience with automated testing
Experience with PostgreSQL
Experience with Angular2
Experience with Django
Experience with Git
Only apply if you KNOW you’re the best fit!
If your background matches the qualifications listed above and are looking for an opportunity with a dynamic, success driven team, please submit your resume. If we like what we see, we will bring you to HQ for a cappuccino.
Apply with resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are offering a major opportunity to join our team. We are a rapidly growing Telephony SaaS Company located in Burlington, Ontario, with offices also in sunny Tampa, Florida and Huntsville, sweet home Alabama. We provide enterprise level outbound IVR and Call Center SaaS, in addition to telephone carrier termination to clients throughout North America. We are presently looking for Customer Support Specialists to join our team.
We will provide the opportunity to advance quickly and rapidly increase in salary. The successful candidate will provide us with hard work, dedication and the drive to succeed.
As a Customer Support Specialist you will be responsible for:
• Responding to requests for technical assistance in person, via phone, electronically.
• Diagnosing and resolving technical hardware and software issues.
• Researching questions using available information resources.
• Advising user on appropriate action.
• Following standard help desk procedures.
• Logging all help desk interactions.
• Administering help desk software.
• Redirecting problems to correct resource(s).
• Identifying and escalate situations requiring urgent attention.
• Tracking and route problems and requests and document their resolutions.
• Staying current with system information, changes and updates.
Training will be provided, however we are looking for the following education and experience:
• Bachelor’s degree or college preferred.
• Working knowledge of fundamental operations of Fresh Desk or other relevant software.
• Knowledge and experience of customer service practices.
• Related experience and training in troubleshooting and providing help desk support. Past experience providing customer support for a SaaS product is a huge asset.
The successful candidate will also have the following key competencies:
• Oral and written communication skills
• Learning skills
• Customer service orientation
• Problem analysis and solving
• Team player
• Attention to detail
• Stress tolerance
Only apply if you KNOW you’re the best fit! .
If your background matches the qualifications listed above and are looking for an opportunity with a dynamic, success driven team, please submit your resume. If we like what we see, we will bring you to HQ for a cappuccino. .
Apply with resume and cover letter to email@example.com. .
We’re a fun IT SaaS firm Located in Burlington, Ontario, with offices also in the USA. Our office culture is very laid back with a super cool environment to work in. We are within the top 100 fastest growing Ontario firms for the 2nd year in a row.
Requirements and Contract Terms
We require a top notch data technician to assist us with our busy season with a high likelihood of this becoming a permanent position like one of our Jedi’s. The contract terms are 6 months starting ASAP.
Duties & Musts
• Large Scale Data Manipulation.
• Ability to merge, match and append huge million record plus data sets.
• Converting serialized elements in to multiple records.
• Must be very comfortable scripting MYSQL statements.
• Getting really good at foosball and flying indoor helicopters.
Required Skills and Competencies
• Must be very conformable working with CSVs, Tab, and Tab Delimited files.
• MUST be able to script SQL statements.
• MUST have data and database experience.
• Knowledge of one or more of the following is an asset but not a must: Flex, Cold Fusion, IIS, SIP, Json, Python, Tickle, PHP, Bash, Perl, Django.
Hours & Intensity Level – 10
This opportunity is not for the 9-5er or even the 9-10er. This is an intense and challenging position but will be very rewarding and an experience of a life time.
During our busy months it is not uncommon to be working 12-15 hours a day until 2, 3 or 4 am.
Due to the nature of working late nights, you will not need to be into the office until the afternoon.
What are you waiting for? Apply now! Send us your resume and come out for a cappuccino.
Apply with resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are a rapidly growing Software as a Service (SaaS) company located in Burlington, Ontario, with offices also in sunny Tampa, Florida and Huntsville, sweet home Alabama. We are currently offering an awesome opportunity for office interns.
We offer a competitive salary, fun working environment and job experience; you offer a positive attitude and the desire to work hard and grow. This job is ideal for senior high school, university or college students.
The successful candidates will be responsible for the following general duties:
• Create and maintain databases for sales and marketing
• Assisting with corporate employee events
• Process incoming and outgoing correspondence
• Answer calls and directing inquiries to the appropriate staff member
• Prepare shipments and mailings
• Picking up office supplies
• Special projects as assigned
Requirements: This position requires multi-tasking skills and the ability to learn quickly. Must have access to a car.
Only apply if you KNOW you’re the best fit!
If your background matches the qualifications listed above and are looking for an opportunity with a dynamic, success driven team, please submit your resume. If we like what we see, we will be in touch.
Apply with resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Maternity Leave Top-Up & Partner Time Off
We provide salary top-ups to employees who are on mat leave and provide non mat leave employees ex (the dad or partner) 1 bonus week off to spend that time with their newest recruit.
We regularly have catered lunches. A great time to get together, chat, eat way too much and go back to our desk feeling full and lethargic.
Summer Ice Cream Breaks
We have a 30-foot Ice cream buffet pull up in front of our office for Ice cream breaks several times every summer.
Food Truck Dinners
We have various food trucks that do dinners for us all on the company throughout the year.
2016 was the year of the southern BBQ trucks.
Stocked Snacks & Drinks
We always have cold and hot beverages stocked at all times and many awesome snacks and fresh fruit available daily. Pop, juice, sparkling water, spring water, hot chocolate, coffee, espresso, cappuccinos. We even have our own Tea Fairy named Erik.
Flexible Days Off & Vacations
Need a flex day or extra vacation time? No problem.
Take an Office Break
We have offices in several states and in cities in Canada. You can go and check out our other offices anytime for a week if you want a change of scenery and to chill with the team members you don’t see often.
Bring Your Own Device
Mac? PC? IPhone? Android? Whatever you prefer, it’s your choice. We also allow you to use your own devices as your work equipment. This is optional but preferred by many team members.
Cell Phone Allowance
If use your phone for work? NP we will pay the bill.
All employees have opportunities to receive bonuses every year sometimes 2,3,4 or even 5 bonuses in a single year.
Games & Entertainment
Always fun to be had with in office Big buck hunter, foosball, nerf, in office basketball, video games, hover boards, remote helicopters and lots of other crazy things. We work very hard and we also like to have a fun.
Healthcare is a necessity to take care of you and your family. Here we like to make it easy by paying up to 100% of your health insurance…And yes, we have vision, dental and massages too!
Sitting at a desk all day is hard on your body, so we like to pay for ways to take care of it!
Very Pet Friendly
It’s common to see a four-legged friend roaming the halls here. We love our fury companions! We also offer them a health insurance allowance!
Bring Kids to Work
Bring your child anytime to hang out with you during the day and see what your day consists of.
No Ties Allowed
We do not allow suits or ties in our office, period. We are not a corporate place and refuse to become one.
Outdoor Hangout Areas
We have private outdoors areas to chill when you don’t want to be sitting at your desk.
We are in the process of upgrading offices and the next location will have BBQ’s and fancy comfy outdoor seating.
Open Door CEO Policy
Stratics operates on a flat management style which means we are all independent free thinkers who do not need to be MICRO MANAGED. Our VPs and Directors always want to hear from you and the CEOs door is always open to discuss and advise on projects issues or concerns.
Paid Employee Volunteer Days
Stratics Networks offers employees paid release days each year. Paid release days allows our employees to spend time volunteering within the community during normal work hours and still get paid for it.
We go on work retreats. Who knows the trouble we will get into but it’s always fun and great time with friends.
As the leaders in this industry we go to trade shows, speak at conferences and often travel for meetings. We do a week in Vegas every year and just go back from a NY trip. Do like to travel? Great the executive team always needs help and offers chances for all employees to participate.
Work Parties and Events
Stratics has regular work parties with live music and very open bar. It’s a great time to NOT talk about work.
All new team members will be assigned a guide. Your guide will be a senior member of the team. Your guide will ALWAYS have your back and be a person you can go to with concerns or advice. They will work with the management team to ensure you are advancing and to ensure your awesome work does not go un-noticed. Think of your guide as your own personal Liam Nelson in Taken 1, 2, 3, 4 AND 5!
Upwards or Move Onwards Policy
This policy has been designed so NO team member is left behind. We believe EVERY employee should be advancing regularly and if they are not, there’s a problem. We want you to always be moving on up and we will always help you advance.
Summer Starbucks & Coffee Runs
Who wants to be stuck in an office in the summer. NO ONE, so we have several ways to trick you into thinking it’s all good. For example, everyday 5 days a week our amazing interns do coffee and frappe runs. 100% covered by the company.
We only want the top dogs
If you have not done so yet apply to work with the BEST TEAM ON EARTH.
Apply @ firstname.lastname@example.org